Family is the most important relationship of all – which is why family legal matters can be among the most stressful and emotional. At Stallard & Bellof, we want to provide our clients with a sense of direction, and we…
Powers of Attorney and Healthcare Documents
While many people have wills, the majority of us fail to plan for the potential of our incapacity. Preparing for these issues before they arise can significantly reduce the stress you and your family may experience later. At Stallard &…
Wills and Probate/Estate Administration
Having an up-to-date will is crucial at every stage of your life. Your will provides you with the opportunity to designate the beneficiaries of your property, identify guardians for your minor children, nominate an executor to administer your estate, and…
Consult a lawyer before taking action that could affect the outcome of your case.
We encourage you to contact our law firm at 704-464-0538.
Recent Blog Articles
- My ex and I have a child custody order – can I relocate? February 2, 2017
- Ready to Divorce? 6 Reasons You Shouldn’t Pack Your Bags and Leave Right Away… January 10, 2017
- How to Prepare for Your First Meeting with a Divorce Attorney February 24, 2016
- What is Common Law Marriage? October 16, 2015
- How old do my kids need to be before I can leave them home alone? October 1, 2015